As an Established, Family-Oriented Practice
We create smiles that last by providing all phases of dental care and promoting optimal dental health. Our friendly, professional team stays current on technology and the latest techniques so patients look and feel great.
- Maintain the highest standards of superior care, top-notch equipment, and ethical behaviors.
- Make others say, “WOW!” through our techniques, technology and personal touch.
- Embrace new ways of doing things.
- Replace “I don’t, won’t or can’t” with “I can, will or do”!
- Appreciate differences and openly discuss ideas and perspectives.
- Use positive words, tone of voice, and body language.
- Take time to support each other personally and professionally.
- Accept re-direction and seek continuous self-improvement.
- Create a warm and inviting atmosphere for all.
- Smile and be friendly, courteous, and comforting.
- Celebrate successes.
- Crete memorable experiences for others.
- Show commitment to our community by giving of our time, expertise and treasure.
Download Our Dental Implant Pricing & Information Guide
Fill out the form below and we will email/text you the guide along with a $350 offer!
This Guide Will Show You
– Dental Implant Options
– Average Pricing
– Factors That Affect Eligibility
– And More…
Southtowns Dental is a three-generation, family-oriented practice. With more than 30 years of experience, we’ve seen thousands of patients, and we offer all the benefits of a large dental office, with a family feel included. Because we have five dentists at one location, we have the unique ability to perform all types of modern dentistry under one roof, at the highest level of care.
Additional Southtowns Dental Services
We create smiles that last
Our staff excels in general dentistry, dental implants, oral surgery, orthodontics, and cosmetics to help you achieve a perfect smile.
As a second-generation family practice, we’ve been serving WNY families for over 30 years. We take pride in giving our community the highest standard of care.
Schedule a Free, No Obligation Consultation
At Southtowns Dental, our consultations are always free, giving you a chance to tour our office, meet our team, and discuss any concerns you may have.